Dylan Rieder for So It Goes Magazine. Ph: James Wright
"He looked like James Dean" says photographer George Pimentel about this photo of Leonardo DiCaprio that will be included in his upcoming book, One Shot. (X)
favorite movies: Inception (2010)
"In a dream your mind functions more quickly. Therefore, time seems to feel more slow. "
It’s a misalignment of synaptic receptors and triggers… alkalis, colors, and certain metallics. It’s a type of hypersensitivity. One sense triggers another sense. Sometimes I’ll see a color and it’ll put a taste in my mouth. A touch, a texture, a scent may put a note in my head.”
Dylan Rieder for So It Goes magazine. Ph: James Wright
If you had the chance to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
remember this idiot?
some things I need to know about rustin cohle before I die
- do you think he rode a bicycle around paris at some point? or was he too drunk all the time and above that kind of thing lolol
- more importantly why was he ever in paris
- does he eat desserts? WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE
- I bet claire made him birthday cakes—DID SHE?
YES AND SHE’D MAKE HIM BLOW OUT THE CANDLES ESPECIALLY AFTER SOPHIA WAS BORN
- what was the first program he watched on television when he was 17?
- first sexual experience in harrowing detail thank u
- what kind of music does he prefer listening to when obligated to listen to music???
- what do his arm and chest tattoos symbolize for him, if anything at all
- baby animal of choice
- how does ‘95 rust style his hair in the morning and is that shit natural or does he go through a meticulous process
????????? so many questions
when it’s too much even for your own standards
"I see a propensity for obesity, poverty, a yen for fairy tales, folks putting what few bucks they do have into the little wicker baskets being passed around. I think it’s safe to say that nobody here is gonna be splitting the atom, Marty."